12 April 2010

The Inner World

Many people travel just to be able to say afterwards that they have been to a particular place. Such motivations appear to be based on a desire for status rather than understanding.

Travelling to satisfy curiosity is the first step towards understanding. While we can find out a huge amount of information online, and avoid crowds in the process, we may also enrich our lives by travelling inward. This starts with an awareness of the body and mind, especially the brain.

My travels around the world have been challenging and sometimes dangerous yet I have survived to enjoy the processes happening now in my brain, my body and here in my home environment.

I am especially interested in the inner worlds of people who are highly sensitive, like me. If you are a sensitive and intelligent person, you may find this link uplifting and inspiring: Dabrowski.

No comments:

Post a Comment